Kindergarten Fall 2019—Look to Bank Street.
A Formative Year for Your Child.
At the Bank Street School for Children, children learn by doing—it’s one of the hallmarks of our curriculum. Our kindergarteners constantly explore, investigate, and make meaningful connections in the classroom and beyond under the guidance of caring educators.
Bank Street kindergarteners will:
- Broaden their understanding of the world around them
- Discover how to interact with others in a shared space
- Develop their understanding of fairness and equality
- Form foundational understandings in key subject areas like math, science, literacy, Spanish, and more
- Gain an appreciation of different cultures as it relates to social and emotional development
Kindergarteners are powerful thinkers, creators, and problem solvers. At the School for Children, these identities are nurtured every day to lay the groundwork for a rich educational journey that continues through eighth grade at Bank Street and beyond.
Please note that all children must be at least 5 years old before September 1. Bank Street is located on 112th Street between Broadway and Riverside Drive, two blocks from the 1 train on 110th Street.
Is Bank Street a Match for Your Family?
Complete the form above or call us at the number listed below to connect with an admissions counselor and learn more about the School for Children. We will do our best to accommodate your child and family.