Thursday, March 7, 2019
6:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST
The Edison Ballroom
240 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
Bank Street Benefit
The Bank Street Benefit is our largest fundraiser, and it is a wonderful opportunity for our community to join together to celebrate and help raise critical funds for important school programs. The evening includes cocktails, heavy hors-d’oeuvres, a silent auction, wine pull, dancing, and a night of fun!
We are already collecting auction items. Please think about what items you can donate to the auction or that you can ask friends, family, or neighborhood service providers to donate to this great cause. Everything is appreciated, and nothing is too big or too small! Examples of auction items include:
- Gift Certificates: Anything from $10 from a local manicurist to higher-value restaurants, spa treatments, private lessons from your favorite after-school instructor or yoga teacher
- Tangible Items: Art, wine, jewelry, handbags, accessories, new adult or children’s clothing, books, and toys Sports, Arts, and Entertainment
- Tickets: Knicks, Mets, Yankees, Nets, or Rangers games, performances at Lincoln Center, live concert or Broadway tickets, tickets to the US Open, or golf foursomes at a private club
- Destinations and Travel: This includes hotel packages, private vacation homes, or airline miles
- Unique Experiences: Backstage tours and access to meet-and-greets with athletes and celebrities, child-friendly venues and events, a private meal prepared by a professional chef, or tickets to a live TV or talk show
A donation form and a letter that you can use to solicit donations can be found here:
Included are instructions on how to submit a donation. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law and all donors will be acknowledged in event publications. Our deadline for donations is February 28, 2019. On behalf of the Benefit Team, we thank you in advance for your generous support!