Tuition & Financial Aid
2020–2021 School Year:
School for Children tuition includes the cost of books, field trips, classroom activities, and materials. Lunch, the After School Program, and the Parents’ Association fee are not included in the tuition fee.
- 3/4s Half-day (Nursery): $30,870
- 3/4s Full-day (Nursery): $35,280
- 4/5s (Pre-K)–9/10s (Grade 4): $53,410
- 10/11s (Grade 5)–13/14s (Grade 8): $55,470
Tuition Payment Options:
- Plan A: Total payment with contract at the time of enrollment
- Plan B: 60 percent due in July; 40 percent due the following January
- Plan C: Payments in installments over 10 months from mid-April to the following mid-January
For your convenience, payments for plans B and C are made by enrolling in SmartTuition.
Apply for Financial Aid
Because we regard socioeconomic diversity as a core educational value, the School for Children dedicates a significant portion of our annual operating budget to supporting Financial Aid. Awards are based on the demonstrated financial need of a family. In 2019–20, the School for Children awarded approximately $5.6 million in financial aid to families with a demonstrated need. Approximately 42 percent of our families are receiving awards.